Thank you for joining or renewing your Sacramento Taxpayers Association membership for 2021!
Through the support and involvement of engaged citizens like you, 2020 was a banner year in terms of our impact on the local community. Together we successfully achieved six major policy outcomes, saving taxpayers millions of dollars and holding politicians accountable for effective governance. Take a look a what we accomplished:
- Measure A – A Half Percent 40 year Sales Tax Increase in Sacramento County – WITHDRAWN
- Measure M – One Percent Forever Sales Tax Increase in Citrus Heights, CA – DEFEATED
- Proposition 15 – Split Roll Property Tax – DEFEATED
- Proposition 21 – Increased Local Government Rent Control Authority – DEFEATED
- Change of Election Cycle for County Sheriff, District Attorney, and Tax Assessor – DEFEATED
- COVID-19 Enforcement Fines of up to $10,000 on Business Within the County – WITHDRAWN
As a member you truly make a big impact in our region. Please join us in 2021 in our mission of realizing fair taxation and responsible government in our region. Together we can create a strong, healthy economy for our families, businesses, and community for years to come.
Please renew your 2021 membership by 3/1/21 using the form below. Membership is on a calendar year basis (renewing January 1st of each year). Thank you!
Click Here to download a membership form and send in your membership check by mail.